ENG@EKU: Do you want to . . .
broaden your insight into the nature of language and literature?
develop your creative writing abilities?
improve your professional and technical writing abilities?
improve your skills in reading and writing?
teach in the humanities?
Then explore our programs to see which one is best for you!
Did you know that English majors work in every industry, across all professions, and in a multitude of job types? The writing, organizational, creative, analytic, and pragmatic skills you learn in English provide the foundational skills you need to succeed in the world after college.
Find out more about the programs below in the University Catalog at http://catalogs.eku.edu.
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in English Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts in English & History Teaching
- Certificate in Professional and Technical Writing (CPTW)
- Minor in English
- 3+2 Accelerated Dual Degree Program in English
This program offers an accelerated degree for both a B.A. and an M.A. in English.